This was suppose to be written back on the 30th of August, but what the heck.
That was the first day where I soared to the skies....
Not on a plane,
Not in Mental
Not in a Boeing
But in a military CH-47 Chinook. For those who have no idea, the Chinook is a transport helicopter with the distinctive feature of two rotors instead of the usual one or in layman terms, two fans.
Face of a pilot... neh? XD
Approaching our ride...
Me and my sibling, strapped up and good to go!
Over Paya Lebar Airbase...
Inside the Chinook...
It was a cool ride. Flying over Marina Bay, overseeing the Flyer, over the Jurong Island/s.
The whole ride lasted 15 minutes. I'm just too speechless, to write more now....
But for all I know, This is my first flight. Not just any aircraft ride, but a Chinook ride. Not everyone gets to fly in the Chinook.
I'm going for the F-50 ride in the next RSAF Open House, wish i'll win the lucky draw. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment