So once again, I'm here, stating one of my biggest mistakes in life: Joining MI Club
All this while I was hoping to take a break from FMO.
However, new event came up and I wanted to back out
But I went on instead, as I was assigned as one of the critical positions: Stage's Light Crew
Man, I was soooo wrong when I decided to go back in.
Now I'm stuck here, doing bloody proposals and designs for some frickkin event which has no link to the club's name!!
That does it, I'm backing out after this event, high responsibilty is just not my forte'...
Worse still, I have schoolwork to deal with... Sigh.
I just can't take it anymore. At this rate, if things keep getting screwed up, I'm out.
Sorry Seniors...
Sorry OGLs....
Sorry MI Club....
The way I see it, this event is going down, though I hope you guys can prove me wrong.

No comments:
Post a Comment