Today's totally screwed... Mainly due to the "reformating" of the Art coursework.
We were like less than a month away from our Art dateline and now we were told to change our coursework style!!
Well, I won't be complaining as I know I could finish several boards this week... I just need the time..
After Mdm Irda "shot" at the class about the real 'O' level format, most of us still had that resilience not to follow her style... especially those who had completed their work.
I myself had just completed two boards... which means I don't have any credible excuse not to follow the new format. -.-
Well... Off that topic, now the bright side. Today I've bought my FIFTH SD Gundam Model kit. The model is called Stargazer Gundam, one of the mechs that appeared in the three-episode Gundam Seed Stargazer.
The model was a nice piece of art, with the golden stickers that were meant to be pasted at the specific parts of the model to re-enact the moment where Stargazer was first activated. To make it a plus, the "Voiture Lumiere" backpack is also included(duuh..). Unlike it's 1/144 counterpart, the SD Stargazer features clear, green, cresent plastic blades. That's what makes it unique, as the 1/144 scale Stargazer had it's three green rings around the model which will hinder the model's movement.
I can't say much... It's just too beautiful!!

No comments:
Post a Comment