Monday, September 3, 2007

Stage 14: Phantom Pain!!!

Finally!! After months of waiting... I've bought the SD Verde Buster Gundam model!!
Now we have the whole Phantom Pain Trio! Strike Noir, Blu Duel and the Verde Buster.
So much for the models, it seems I now have quite a shelf full of SDs. It has caught my parents' as well as my cousins' attention. My siblings and myself seemed to have our own collection which I think is cool. Above all, it seems mine was the most impressive... Guess why? My siblings collects expensive Transformers figures while I collect cute little SD models that costs no more than 20 dollars each, talk about cost-saving =DD
However, getting a cute, green model won't stop me from collecting other models. This month, Bandai's releasing the SD Gundam Astray Gold Frame and from the looks of the product it looks way too cool to resist. Like it's name, the model's frame IS gold.
I am soo gonna get that little bugger of the shelves one day... Hehez!!

No comments: