Friday, September 28, 2007

Stage 15: Zeta Plus




It's halfway past the fasting month now, so far i'm doing well XD

It seems yesterday's was our final PE lesson... Man, why now.. things were just getting fun. I guess this is one of the sacrifices a Sec 5 students must face.


Nevermind the sacrifice, now I'm able to brush up on my maths. Finally, it's quite similar to Physics, just remember the formulas. Now I have a pinch of confidence in my maths. I must do my teacher proud... After all, she was the one who dragged me to DC. Err... DC as in Direct Consultation, not Detention Class. If not for that session, I would not have known those formulas.


One more thing... I'm doing a clean check of my model collection, making sure none of them are damaged whatsoever. In addition, I'm planning to but a Master Grade (MG) model to add to my collection. However i'm in one heck of a dilemma... Should I be buying the RX-78-2 Gundam ONYW Vers, the Karaba Assault Z Gundam, or the Zeta Plus A1... All three of 'em are cool! The RX-78-2 Is the first gundam n the saga, while the Zeta gundams' sleek design literally snatched my attention. Oh man... if only I can buy all three. The last time I bought a MG model, it took bro a single night to assemble it. looks like duration is to be taken into consideration as well..

No comments: