How I wish I could just... disappear... Doesn't seem like I have anything to enjoy now besides finding jobs and meddling with my Gundam models.
Talking about models... The Zeta Gundam model is finally completed!! Thinking back, I went to his block at 618 right next to Woodlands Ring Primary(sounds familiar) where I claimed that model. Initially I was awed by the size of the box... For a Master Grade model, it's kindda huge. We all know that big boxes must contain alot of stuffs, yes? Well guess what, I was surprised to see what it seems to be a million runners(pieces)!
That instant I thought" Oh crap... This'll take ages!!"... but NO! I managed to finish it in about two days!!(So much for ages) Moreover, It looks cool even without the decals on!
Onto life... Well, I've been browsing thru my pals blogs and I realised that almost all of them are working... Man... Everyone's working while I'm still at home, jobless... Boy am I that unlucky? I've lost count on how many jobs that I've applied for and yet not a single one accepted.... I did what Simz told me to, apply job at some Metro-ish mall. The outcome; rejected... Geez, at that point of time I knew what was coming, something was trying to stop me from getting a job...
... And hell yeah I was right! My mum was recalled by Baxter to work again. This means that I have to be the one staying at home baby-sitting my sibling. Haizz, if I knew about this earlier... nevermind, not like it matters now. I guess I'll be alone for the rest of the holiday(which is like 1 and a half months left). To those who are employed... Have fun working, make new friends and always remember to make yourself a good employee! :D
I don't know why but I feel like i'm a dumbass or something. I mean, running around the whole Singapore everyday, wasting your EZ-Link value trying to find a job and in the end all that effort just went... pooff!
Now I'm just some guy sitting in front of my computer writing down some of my friggin' bad life experience. Well, I didn't expect much of myself anyway, at least I get to get alot of life-sinking experience off my chest this way. -.-"

No comments:
Post a Comment