It's been a long time since I last update my blog... Reason: Forgot my friggin password.
That aside, today was totally a fateful day, the very day that I feared... The release of the GCE 'O' Level Examination Results!!!
Geez... I was so nervous beyond words. I mean, last year I witnessed my Express schoolmates claiming their results and seriously... I thought I'd be the one running of the gate, in tears!
But no...
Somehow I passed the exams! That is quite a heck of a relief... For once I thought I'd be getting 28-30 Aggregate points for my L1R4, but I got a 22 instead, which surpassed my target 25 points. Man, I was totally stunned for a few minutes there as I looked at that slip of paper.
"22...? My L1R4 aggregate is... 22!? Is this a dream...?" I thought the moment I saw my aggregate points.
"Yes.. It is a dream. A dream come true!!!"
However, getting good grades is half the battle won... The next phase is to get myself a place in Republic Poly... I don't know why, but something tells me that I was somehow suppose to end up there. Still, now that I've entered Phase two, it's time I start choosing my pre-career carefully. Science may be my favourite subject, but i'm still reluctant about choosing a Science-based course... Science is more than just molecules, equations, chemicals and theory....

No comments:
Post a Comment