Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stage 25: Khairunisa

Such a small world ain't it?
I went to a wedding ceremony today... One of my unknown neighbours were getting married and so I wanted to come along. Who would have thought, I actually bumped into my childhood friend, Khairunisa.
Turns out that it was her sister who was getting married... Hahz, such a small world.. To add a plus, she's now a Second Year student in NYP!! Wow, I have not seen her for like 7-8 years and now we end up in the same Poly...
Too bad our meeting was cut short, I had to leave and she was busy helping out with the ceremony. Still, at least something good came out of it. Initially she didn't recognise who I am.... Only when I told her my name then she goes "Ehk!? Really? The one from Woodlands Primary!?".
One thing's strange though... How is it that I can remember my friends and they don't recognise me? Meh, it's ok.... I guess it's up to me to refresh their memories if I happen to bump into them in the future...

No comments: