Long time no entry... Why? Cause all this time i've been devoting my life to the Gundam 00 forums all over the Net (AnimeSuki in particular)... Watching screenshots as well as other viewers' debate and learning some debating skills at the same time(but I'm still not that confident when debating though).
Call me a Gundam-Otaku if you want... Cause' that's what I am and I won't entertain anyone who pretends to be mature and call me childish or whatever crap. There's no way you can live in this world being all-mature... Sometimes you have to be lame with some people to get along.
Okay... Back to Gundam news... Over the course of 23 episodes that has been aired so far. All I can say is that Gundam 00 is truly an epic series, colliding reality with anime. Anyone interested can watch the series for themselves at Dailymotion cause I ain't gonna write any spoilers. Or, if you want to watch only key, epic points of each episode... Go to YouTube.
Now to life... Today was quite a rush, much like the first day of works where the groups are to tend to handful of lessons in different schools on the same day. Today I, with Mdm Zarina, got lessons at Mayflower Primary and CHIJ-OLGC.
This is my first time teaching at Mayflower and I gotta say... The students gave me the same impression as other schools... Boys are the rowdy ones and the girls are the ones in silence. As for the lessons, well... quit a few accidents and wax spills.
Heh, actually, most of the time I accidentally spill wax on myself... I know, stupid. Though once a boy pushed his classmate who was holding a djanting with hot wax in it. End result, poor boy who was pushed got some of the wax spilled onto his arm.... Holy shi-- , if only I had the authority to scold...
As for CHIJ, same ol' lesson. Only thing is, the current class's artworks WAS NOT touched up!! Mdm Zarina and I totally went "WTH!?". Fortunately, we arrived at CHIJ a little too early...as per normal. Due to that, we had more than enough time to "refine" the students' batik pieces.
Well, today, on my part, went just as normal. As for the other groups... Wonder how are they doing... First bad news of the day was that Riniee woke up late(again?). Other bad news was the major class designation reshuffle at Henry Park, where Amni was assigned to for today. Even Mr Ika took it upon himself to drive all the way to Clementi to do a "restock" of the djantings, which was found to be inadequate for the extra classes. Though I was not at Henry Park but I sure know it's a pain in the arse for a to-be-art-instructor to handle a whole class on her own.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment