Friday, June 13, 2008

Stage 27: The reason...

"Why do you care for people when most of your friends do otherwise?"
"Why do you like nosing around other people's relationships?"
"Why don't you care for yourself and get a girl?"
These are some of the questions that my friends have been asking me throughout my entire life... though I have the answer to them, I never really told it to anyone.
All that was in my mind when these questions were asked is just: "I don't think I'll ever be in a relationship, that's why I want to find how it feels... the magic of having one thru others. As for the "nosing" part... Haizz, I never had the intention of intruding other people's relationship."
Thinking that people will take this statement as pure nonsense, I kept it to myself. Only to reveal it to specific people who understands such as my best friends. Well, sometimes I do risk myself getting tied into a relationship while trying to heal it... I guess that's what my ex-schoolmates meant by being "nosey".
It's quite painful at times when I didn't even get a simple "thanks" after helping out someone with a relationship problem, which is quite a common case when I was in ADSS. Still, I continued with the thought: "If I won't get a chance in having a relationship, then I should at least be able to heal others' when the situation requires it."
I won't be surprised if there are still people around me who still has the same kind of questions in mind, waiting to reach my ears.

No comments: