Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stage 28: Kono sekai wa...

Why is the world so corrupted...?
Why is it that most people still misuse the sense of empathy?
Why isn't there anyone to change all this?
Especially you, my cousin. Ain was like your crown jewel! How can you not realise that?
To me, she's a one in a million. Everyday, she put in effort to change your attitude, and to please you at the same time... Is it so hard to notice?
Or perhaps you already noticed... Since you told her that she was the first girlfriend to give you presents. Sweet words straight to the ear...but look what you've done in the end. What did you do for her!? All you ever did was giving money to her just so that it'll give you something to say on the day you broke up with her... Neither you or Ain knows this, but instead of helping her, you made her look like a beggar. I never told her about this because at that time, both of you were having your relationship and doing so would make her think that I'm trying to intrude.
To think that you were an innocent person when I met you several weeks back. Looks like I was wrong.... dead wrong. So you are a clubber too huh...? Clubbing, good source for entertainment and you were smart to discover it, I'll give you credit for that. However, is clubbing really your only hobby that you have to go for it once a week!? Have you no idea what "clubbing" really means...?
I guess all that shuffling must have blinded you from deciding right and wrong. Ain was trying very hard to change you. Excessive clubbing will lead you to severe consequences. Ain and myself know this but you....? For God's sake you are 21! You mindset should be more mature than ours but no...
Perhaps, as I thought, we are entering a new world where superiority is not determined by age... Rather it is determined by knowledge. In other words, just because she's 19 doesn't mean you are superior to her. She's in Poly and you are an ITE student! You even told her that just because she's in Poly doesn't mean she's superior, yes? I beg to differ... She may not be superior than others.. but she's much more superior than you from every aspect.
She's a religious person, do not even think of reminding me about her past. All that is gone, she's changed and she proved it. Trust me, she wants you to be like her... and you threw it back at her face. You call yourself a faithful boyfriend?
What about all those times you dreamed of becoming her husband? Telling your mum "she'll be my wife" and other craps? Did you even try to live up to it? No. You were so weak that you would even be enraged by one dumb comment without even asking her why. You just snapped at her saying she's an anti-clubber and other sorts. However, she's not. She tried her very best to make you realise that but you were too blind to see it.
I'm really disappointed in you cousin, an excessive clubber who's too blind and too weak to take criticisms and realise the truth behind it. You are not worthy of her heart, even though she loves you till now. You stole her first kiss and her innocence and you broke off WITHOUT apologizing. I wonder why she still loves you after all that, but I'd say she's persistent. Trying to change a corrupted person just like she did herself.
One more thing though, aren't you damn ashamed of yourself? Normal traditions require that the men pleases the women. However, your relationship is completely the opposite. One more spear for you.
I mean every word I've typed in this post. If you disagree with it, I guess you are really an
egoistic person.... and I hate egoistic people. Shuffle on, you will regret it, trust me....
Lastly, if you do not change your attitude, don't even think of patching up with her.... The best thing for you now is to bow down in front of her and beg for forgiveness, then again, if you hate it...sucks to be you.

No comments: