Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stage 34: Common Test

Allright it's been a long time eversince my last post, I--- Okay, I admit, i've been quite lazy lately...*shrugs*



So I had like one of the most awesome day ever even though it was Common Test day...

I was having DF test today but hell, I have no frickkin idea about DF. Literally none, nuthin, nein, nada!



So I went over to the E4s for help since they were having revisions early in the morning... Yeah, early in the morning. The test was at 5.15 pm and they started revision at around 10 am!



So the usual stuffs went on here and there. Eventually, despite the chaos we had in the tutorial room... All's well, ends well! Managed to do the DF CT paper without panicking---Well... I did panicked when i read some of the questions...

Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments: