Monday, March 2, 2009

Stage 35: O.G.L

Orientation Group Leader.... Is what I'm planning to be.
It was a tough work back at SEG's Camp Eagle.
The Excos are really bent on making sure us OGL candidates are totally disciplined.
So we had quite a hard time in Camp Eagle.... It was mostly lectures.. but the major activities made up for it.
Contrary to what many believed, the lecture was somewhat good.
I managed to learn ways to socialise through the lectures.
And Unlike ano other lecturers/trainers, the trainers that taught seemd to know
quite a lot about life, which is something I'm curretly working on.
The activities not only was fun, it enforced high-level team spirit.
We suffered alot, both physically and mentally. However, it one of the many price we pay for a better life.
Camp Eagle was really one of the many prime development points in my life.
It may have not been much, though it was not up to my expectations, Camp Eagle was awesome.
I have to hand it to the Excos, they handled it quite well.
Not to mention us OGLs, seems most if not all, managed to mature throughout the camp.

No comments: