It's been days eversince that fateful day... Can't believe i'm just sitting at home... rotting!!!
Guess what, mom's been stressing me to go jogging in the morning... again.
The last time I went jogging was like 3 months back... In the midst of the stressing 'O' Level revision period. I went jogging for two reasons; To keep myself fit... And to relax. That's right, sometimes I stray from my jogging course and lie down somewhere comfortable.
As for my previous case, I went jogging at Greenwood Primary School's area... Man, I love that place, nothing but grass. Yeah, I actually took a break by lying down on the grass... Seriously, to me... nothing is more comfortable than lying down on a patch of clean grass, looking up the sky and thinking of... something.
Though it's quite difficult for me to get back on my usual schedule... Alas, i'm planning to go jogging again this Sunday, at the Woodlands Cresent Park. Why choose Sunday? It's because there'll be no uniform group students intefering with my rounds.... and vice-versa :)
~FaIthFrEedom~

No comments:
Post a Comment