Another smooth-sailing lesson at CHIJ today... Tagging along was Mdm Goona(Yea, that's how she spelled her name... I already checked twice.. err, thrice!). I can't believe I just volunteered to do the demo... I mean, I volunteered TWICE and I have no idea that I did.
However, today's lesson is a little... "out-of-the-normal". Found a whiny girl, bugging me that she wanna use brown colour for her artwork which is, as i thought, a mouse. Seriously, I kept on asking her to use light colours for like five times... Literally, but heck, she keeps on begging.. Guess what I told her? I told her to use *light* brown, ironic... Then she started smiling. (Pheww~)
As expected, there *are* absentees... Which spells work "diversion", two of us, one walks around the class and monitors the student while the other, which is me, works on the absentees' artworks. I dunno why but I always get a sense of peace when teaching classes at CHIJ... It's totally different from other schools... In a positive way that is. Even Mdm Goona praised me for my pleasant characteristics. Hehez...
Talking about other schools, I just got a call from Mdm Zarina about a change in the schedule, now that doesn't sound good...;
Mdm Zarina: Thursday will be a day off for everyone, ok?
Me: Ok, understood...
Mdm Zarina: As for Friday, you'll be working... with me.
Me: Right... Which school?
Mdm Zarina: At Bedok... Fengshan Primary.
Me: Right-- Wait... What!?
Mdm Zarina: You.wil.be.working.at.Fengshan.Primary.on.Friday.
Me: Understood, ma'am...*Ends call* This is bad... Real bad...
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment