Today was a total breeze... a humid one that is.
Can you believe how dramatic the climate's changing!? It was one heck of a hot day today!
Razif still persist on irritating me with explicit, immature issues... sick dude. Wish he would change his behaviour...
As much effort I put in to do my Geog... Mr Andy still keep on assuming my behaviour... as well as my pals. That guy needs some serious mental restructuring, saying that we boys are the losing ones... and the chinese(Don't get me wrong, i'm not racist!) boys will have the upperhand to pass 'O' levels... the nerve... I'm doing my best to buck up and he just blew us off by saying such words!?
At least maths wasn't a nightmare today as it was before... Mdm "No Solutions" still persist in keeping the solutions to herself(though I did blew her off by doing careless mistakes for such an easy question). I can't let her down... I need some guidance for Algebra... Perhaps cousin Syahidah can help me... She's a Poly student by the way.
As for SS, Venice... as Ms Sharifah said, is one of the hardest topic to study... Yeah, i agree... we could have studied a great deal of Venice, but the humidity killed my concentration!
As for English... Though I don't think i's funny to anyone but I panicked upon finding out that I wrote 157 words for the summary when I'm supposed to do 150. Once again, I was careless to overlook the "Not counting the starting words" instruction... Cool, there were 10 words in the starting phrase, which means I actually wrote 147 words... Haha!
Tomorrow's gonna be one heck of a day... especially Chemistry, they say Shorty and Mr Accurate will be watching the class doing the Practs.. I'm so cooked, especially when I'm not that good in Chem Practs... I also hope JS won't scald her hand again... Though I felt sorry for her, but I still envy her luck... being excused from SST!

No comments:
Post a Comment