It was one heck of a day today...
Most of the time I managed to get away with not doing homeworks that we're given the week before.
Sweeping that aside, Ms Sharifah came up with another one of her morale-degrading tests... It was totally absurd, one test after another... Geez, if this goes one for another week, I don't know if i'll be able to last with such pressure! Please... the whole class needs a break...
Next would be the sickening SST... Man, i was extremely pressurised to do my Physics paper... Thus, i end up asking Mr... whoever he is, for guidance. It seems I really need some serious Physics re-teaching... though I know the basics... but I still lack some of the skills required for EM Induction... ;)
Moreover... As I was busy doing my art, Mr Teo stomped into the Art Room... imagine the shock. I never thought he would show up, I guess he was curious that the Art Room was left open after SST. My pals, who were busy with their magic cards, were totally jumped when Mr Teo, out of the blue, asked "Gambling, eh!?"
Wow... Luckily they were not doing so.. Claiming they were doing magic tricks, Mr Teo asked for a magic demonstration that instant. Heck, it didn't go as planned but the boys sure saved their arse.. as well as their cards... lucky dudes.
Furthermore, it seems someone(or something) has, accidentally or not, smashed Riniee's 'N' Level Batik piece... Luckily the batik piece wasn't damaged... but the glass that protects it was smashed up bad... Geez.
The damaged frame(with the batik piece in it) is safely nesting in the Art Room, on the teacher's desk. What will Rini say when she sees it... -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment