Monday, July 30, 2007

Stage 8: Perseverence

So today was a little different... Due to over-activity over the weekend, I was feeling kindda feverish... I ain't surprised. I could have told my parents that I need the weekends to do my Art PREPS... which I still can't finish...
I managed to reduce my lagging gap partially as i managed to complete one thumbnail, 3/4 of two other thumbnails... I still need 5 more thumbnails...
As for colour schemes... I think it will only be completed by Friday...
Geez, instead of taking a rest... I kept on doing my art since it's the opportune moment... the whole day to do my art... yet i stil can't finish 4 thumbnails, man i'm damn slow....
Even as i'm typing this entry, i'm dotting one of y thumbnails... wonder if it will ever be completed...
One more thing... How could I be at the library when I'm having a fever?? Actually, I was just searching for some MT books as well as butterfly pictures... after half an hour, I went home...
Why? Two reasons;
-Extreme cold (I can barely feel anything)
-WOT (Waste Of Time)
I really wish I can at least SLOW DOWN time.... I really need some time for my art... I ain't doing anything else but art for this week. I have wasted enough time... So i'll be the one paying the price for my mistakes... :(

No comments: