Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stage 5: Pure sick...

I never thought such day will come... I mean, I blew Ms Sharifah off with my horrible marks for her test(I admit that I didn't study and I was lazy to do so).
However, I've never had the slightest intention to fail her test... I'm so pressurised by her views towards us students. Now that she gave us all a second chance... It's best that I study, I don't wanna screw up her expectations of us.
However, SST was a different scenario... some poor souls could not do the mock exam paper and started to ask for answers. There were two classes doing that paper in the same classroom but... why won't these people change? I was just getting in the zone... but not before Mr Accurate fired up his built-in loudspeaker and began flaring in class. Though unlikely, I felt guilty... He scolded the whole class which means everyone gets the scolding!
As for Physics... I really don't know what to say... I mean how could anyone ever forget the chapter Radioactivity!? This is just from my point of view... perhaps there are some people who do not understand that chapter. Still, it's still a mock test! Asking for answers...again!? WTF! If I really don't know that chapter I'll just do what I can and that''s it.... Some punks really spoiled the "exam" mood... I won't mention names... I never like being specific when I comes to blaming as it's just being stupid. I really don't know what's in the mind of these people... I mean they just ignore the rules and do as they please!
Mr Accurate is right... there will be no guide during exams. Moreover, Ms Sharifah's words of disappointment shot right thru me... I can't... I can't fail. These teachers expects high of us and I can't bear to even imagine what they'll think when they see us break down....

No comments: