Today was just like any normal day... Barely any scoldings today.
Perhaps it's just luck... For once during our ML LC revision today, I recalled the moments the batik students had with the famous Batik artist, Mr Sarkasi Said. It was truly an unforgettable afternoon... Who would have thought a famous artist would wind up in our Art Room? "Is it fate... or was it a coincidence?", the only thing that was in my mind after he left the school.
Wish I could do more batik pieces coz I enjoy doing batik... alot. Especially for my 'O' Level batik piece... I know I can do better, I just need time to develop my skills. Eversince Mr Ika first taught us batik... I've always thought there's more to him than just an instructor. I didn't even know he was related to Instructor Dalee... though I found that out the unusual way. I still recall his words about Asha which directly speared me... I still don't know what gave him such negative views on her.. Perhaps it's better to leave it in the dark... Just like the words of Alan Tracy.. "What you don't know, can't hurt you"
During the course of today's lessons... I'm starting to feel like I'm tearing up.. Everytime Eric does one of his jokes... I don't know if I should be enjoying or envying his sense of humor... cause i'm quite disappointed with myself... not being able to make other people laugh just like him and Razif...
I feel like... I'm just a normal student. No special talents, not being able to socialise with other people well... I just feel that I'm nothing to the class....
There's PE tomorrow and I hope we'll be playing captain's ball again... coz if we do, i'm gonna playing AGAINST my class, just hope I have a fair chance of playing.
Last week, during the captain's ball match with one of the junior classes, I barely got the chance to handle the ball, most of the time it's in the hands of Eric and Jia Ping. Makes sense, they are Basketball players and the class seems to favour them more... scoring well ahead of the junior class which was made up of Netball girls only... It's time I switch sides to balance the odds of winning. I still can recall some of their bitter comments... mainly "They all Sec 5! How to win!?", "They're so tall!" and most of all "No chance ah... we can't fight them."
After that match, I don't know if I should be smiling or disappointed... Our class won, so what? I hardly touched the ball... only a few times to be exact. The junior class lost, no surprise.. Though they were Netball players, they were easily outclassed by the Basketball duos... It was a totally unbalanced match.

No comments:
Post a Comment