Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stage 2: Day of M@dn3$$!!

Well... today seems to be the most crazy day of my life. "Crazy" as in a mixture of lotsa laughter and some major reprimandings... Let's not talk about the reprimandings... they're nothing more than lame penalties(outside the classroom, criticising... you name it.).
It's also today that I accidentally stumbled upon OE's(Oriential Eyes) blog... well not quite stumbled, it's more to curiosity that got the best of me... I never knew she had a blog... but now that I know of it... I'll have to keep it isolated from them(my pals). They don't know about my blog anyways... so I guess that's a plus. I really don't like it when those punks make fun of my friends' blog as well as mine.
I do recall one of their craps last year about..uuh.. something like "Black is emo..". At that point I had no idea what they were talking about, until one of them told me they found out from one of their friends who read Fieza's blog... That's where my mind went "Goodness, they made fun of someone's blog?"
Enough about the blog intrusion thingy, now it's onto the next significant event.. the Chem Pract! Boy, they said we had two guests... luckily only one came. Just to add another plus, it's Mr Accurate who came... I guess the principal's too busy.
Ever wonder why I refer Mr Ong as "Mr Accurate"...? Not quite what other people think, but everytime he asks someone to turn around, face the front etc etc, he's bound to use technical words like degrees... Most noticably he would say "One more degree", "Turn 180 degrees" and even includes words like "anticlockwise" and "clockwise" when he wants to state the direction one should be turning.
Anyway...
I was doing the practical when suddenly his head pops out of nowhere(His famous move to surprise students... cool?). I was like "What the...", luckily he didn't hear it. Just as I thought I've made a mistake, he commented about my abilities in Science... By the cresent, he said "Your Science's quite good, you know what the question asks for...". That was the first time I heard such a comment from a teacher... To make it a plus, he's the Science's HOD! I ran outta words and all I could say was "Thank you, sir"
Geez, it made my skin crawl... but hey, can't be too happy about one comment, can we?
I've always liked Science Practicals... always do coz it's fun! Though I liked Chem Practs more as it involves:
-Colourful results
-Minor explosions(Pops, Poofs and crashes)
-Variety of chemicals
-Easy-to-understand instructions
-Walking guide book(Yes, I meant the teachers)
Enough of Science... now to the last few minutes of today's SST... Everyone was going mad... Some are laughing, some are drawing(including me), and even some played Tic-Tac-Toe at the whiteboard... at least there's a teacher to justify our actions... It was totally chaotic! Razif and company kept on laughing as they do some "redesigning" of one of his unused sketches. It was so darn funny! I've never heard him and his pals laugh so much before... It was truly one noisy session. It's a miracle that no-one actually noticed our commotion!
Looks like the whole class got away with their madness today.... Onward to tomorrow.

No comments: