Friday, July 20, 2007

Stage 6: Odds

Today is a little off than usual...
The day was off to a boring start, the same ol' Reading Programme... -.-"
The best part is what comes after it... During PE, Mr Simon/Teo took charge of our class(Yeah!) and let us off with our own games. Guess what, we faced the same class we defeated two weeks ago. However, due to game "instability"... Our team was outnumbered in a 3:1 ratio, heck, it's more fun that way... Just like Eric said. Though I chose to support my class this time round as they're the ones at the receiving end(they're my friends, can't leave them alone, can I?), together we put up quite a game. Everything you can expect to happen in contact sport(Wham! Bam! Slam!).
One thing about class spirit though, during the duration of the game... one by one, the rest of our fellow classmates joined in the match. As before, the opposing class was easily outmatched by our top pro, Mr Basketball Man. Moreover, the addition of members almost tipped the class balance.
Despite the skills, we still lost... Mostly because we are unable to catch up with their score. If we had more time, it would have been a different story, but hey...they were right about one thing; It was a great game.
Enough about the game, Art's the next topic in the list.
All this while I thought I was lagging... but I made a careful count on the number of sketches that I had: 21!
I don't know if that will do... but seemingly with the addition of photos, I should have enough to fill up Board1-4. In addition, due to the revoke of Process Pictures, the last board is now a Colour Scheme Board... *sigh*
So here's my current Art Prep stats;
-Sketches for Board 1-3(Done)
-Development for Board 4(Done)
-Thumbnails for Board 5-6(4/8 complete)
-Colour Schemes for Board 7-8(0/8 complete)
So that's that... all I need is time, write-outs and luck.

No comments: