I'm sooo dead!!
I guess i screwed up my Prelims Oral this time... Darn it! I felt confident days before the Oral began... but during the REAL exam, my words dried up faster than I can speak..!
Aww man! I guess I'm not that well-prepared yet... Good thing there's Prelims. Otherwise, I won't have any idea about my academics.
Down to Art... I must finish my Preps by this Monday... I should be able to finish 'em up by this Sunday. I'm just left with 4 thumbnails.. 8 Colour schemes... and a handful of untouched sketches... It shouldn't take long.. It took me 10 minutes to pen-dot a sketch;
Remaining sketches(Friday)
Thumbnails(Saturday)
Colour scheme(Saturday... should be half-done by Sunday afternoon)
So that's that...
Ms Yap is goin to leave the school next Friday! So the Art students decided to come up with a farewell party.. However, most of the students are arguing over the venues and the money that needs to be contributed... I don't know if this farewell party will go well... I wish there's something that I could do to help.
There's PE tomorrow... but Mr Simon is not goin to take the class. I really hope Mr Teo will let us play our games.
Last week our class was greatly outnumbered... but we played one heck of a match... I just can't get enough of sports. Wish there's more time for games... it sure helps to get the activeness out of myself... that is if I have a chance to get a hold of the ball... Seems to me the class is dependant on the basketball pros...
I don't know what to say... it's a good thing... and at the same time... a bad one too.

No comments:
Post a Comment